“There are always distractions, if you allow them.” – Tony La Russa
It seems like it would be fun to do a Top Five list and maybe make this a trend for some of our Fridays. The best way I could come up with is to pose a topic, list the five with some details and then hope to hear from the viewers to see if it aligns with their top five or if they have any other good additions for the list. So today, let’s list my TOP FIVE distractions with number one being the most distracting.
- Phone – Constantly being on the phone and replying as soon as a text or call comes through for no urgent reason is very distracting let alone all of the games and other apps that can be taking time away from your day.
- Work – Laying up at night thinking about all of the things you have to do the next day at work and becoming stressed in your every day due to work pressures.
- Social Media – It distracts from what’s happening in the real world and you can get ‘lost in the scroll’ easily losing lots of time.
- TV – Getting carried away watching a series of movies or binging a new favorite TV show really can take away a big chunk of time when you are really into the show.
- Drama – Friend or family drama can be such a distraction when it really doesn’t need to take away so much time on your mind. Don’t let the drama distract you from what’s really important to you in life.
What’s your top 5? Are they similar to mine?
Item 085 of 360+
Today’s item is an extra backpack I had laying around. It’s in good condition, but no longer need it anymore. Hopefully it’ll be useful for someone new as we will be donating it.